Satisfy your sweet craving with these decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars. A perfect combination of peanut butter and creamy chocolate, this delicious treat will tantalize your taste buds and put a satisfied smile on your face.
Drizzle with Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Glaze
To take this delicious dessert to the next level, top it with a drizzle of chocolate peanut butter cheesecake glaze.
Simply combine chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter with a bit of heavy cream, then heat over low heat until warm and melted. Pour the mixture over your cheesecake bars for an extra layer of sweet, creamy goodness!
People are looking for these Cakes on Google during christmas
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake
- 1 Pan
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar (or a natural granulated baking sweetener that measure 1:1 with sugar)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup skim milk (or full fat or almond milk)
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour (or plain flour)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp level baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup boiled water brewed with 2 teaspoons instant coffee (or 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee)*, at room temperature
- 1 cup (8 oz | 250 g) light cream cheese, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup natural powdered sweetener (or sugar)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (do not use natural)
- ½ cup sour cream (or natural, plain, or Greek yogurt)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 175°C | 350°F. Lightly grease an 8-inch round springform pan with cooking oil spray; line with baking / parchment paper and set aside.***
For The Cake
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until light and creamy. Beat in the milk until well combined.½ cup butter, 1 cup granulated sugar (or a natural granulated baking sweetener that measure 1:1 with sugar), 2 eggs, ½ cup skim milk (or full fat or almond milk)
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt, mixing them through the wet ingredients. Pour in the coffee and beat the batter until fluffy, well combined and smooth (about 1 minute). Set aside.1 1/4 cup all purpose flour (or plain flour), ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 tsp level baking powder, ¼ tsp salt, ¼ cup boiled water brewed with 2 teaspoons instant coffee (or 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee)*, at room temperature
For The Cheesecake Mixture:
- Beat the cheesecake ingredients together until smooth and lump free (about one minute on low speed)1 cup (8 oz | 250 g) light cream cheese, at room temperature, ⅓ cup natural powdered sweetener (or sugar), ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (do not use natural), ½ cup sour cream (or natural, plain, or Greek yogurt), 1 egg, 1 tsp cornstarch
- Evenly pour half of the cake batter into the prepared pan. Pour ⅓ of the cream cheese mixture over the cake layer (don't swirl it through). Pour the remaining cake batter over the cream cheese; then pour the remaining cream cheese mixture over the top to evenly cover the cake.½ cup butter, 1 cup (8 oz | 250 g) light cream cheese, at room temperature
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 – 55 minutes, or until the centre is just set (it will have a very slight wobble to it). If you find it is browning after 30 minutes, tent with foil being careful the foil does not stick to the cheesecake). Slightly open oven door and keep it ajar with the cheesecake still in the oven for 20 minutes to allow the cheesecake to set further.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for two hours. By this stage, it will be soft but set enough to serve slightly warm. OR cover with foil and refrigerate for 6 hours or over night.
- Once cake has chilled, remove from baking pan onto serving plate. Spread the chocolate glaze evenly around the sides of the cake with a thin, straight spatula. Spread the peanut butter frosting over the top of the cake. Decorate with crushed chocolate chips and peanut butter chips (I blended them in a small magic bullet cup or small food processor).