Cheesy Meatball Skillet ~ This cheesy meatball skillet has so many ways to be enjoyed! Pop them in a sub or mix them with pasta, or have them with some bread!
Cheesy Meatball Skillet
There are several ways to enjoy this recipe! Pop the meatballs in a sub, mix them with pasta, or simply have them with some bread to soak up the sauce. Pair with your favorite Ragù sauce for an extra #Saucesome meal!
Author : The Cooking Jar – Serves: 4
- 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make :