Magic Cake – one simple thin batter, bake it and voila! You end up with a 3 layer cake, magic cake.
Prep time : 15 mins – Cook time : 60 mins – Total time : 1 hour 15 mins
Author : Jo – Serves : 9
This truly is one of the easiest cakes you’ll ever make and one of the most impressive and not to mention delicious. Now try and stop at eating only one piece, that will require some magic.
- 4 eggs (separate yolks from whites) at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g (3/4 cup) sugar
- 125 g (1 stick or ½ cup) butter, melted
- 115 g (4 oz or ¾ cup) of all purpose flour
- 500 ml (2 cups) milk lukewarm
- powdered sugar for dusting cake
How to make :
See on: Jocooks.com