Roasted potatoes smothered in olive oil, garlic, Italian seasonings and Parmesan cheese plus the always optional red pepper flakes for those of you who like a spicy kick.
Italian Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Potatoes
Potatoes can always cook a terrific dinner.This is so tasty potatoes that will not leave anyone indifferent! And your family, and your guests will be satisfied! A recipe is very simple. One has only to try .Potato dishes are very popular. Perhaps this is the most common vegetable, without him is hard to imagine most of the recipes. The ideal complement to the potatoes is garlic. It not only gives a taste of the dish, sharpness and zest, but also increases its healing qualities.Simply delicious! If there is no parmesan, grated cheese can be another.It’ll do, and for dinner, and a snack!Italian Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Potatoes, baked and mixed with roasted garlic, grated Parmesan cheese. Serve while hot.
- butter, for greasing the pan
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil (preferably extra-virgin but it doesn’t have to be), divided
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed between fingertips
- 4 minced cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- red pepper flakes, optional
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
How to make :